Rottendog is the manufacturer of replacement boards for your pinball machine.
This new replacement board will cover all System 9 games, as well as ALL System 11's (Including 11c's, 11b's, 11a's, and pure system 11's) The audio circuitry has been applied directly to the main board. No separate daughter board to worry about.
Alley Cats (Shuffle) / Bad Cats / Banzai Run / Big Guns / Black Knight 2000 / Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball / Comet / Cyclone / Diner / Dr. Dude (Non-WPC machines) / Earthshaker / Elvira and the Party Monsters / F14 Tomcat / Fire! / High Speed / Game Show / Gold Mine (Shuffle) / Grand Lizard / Jokerz / Millionaire / Mousin' Around / Pinbot (most machines) / Police Force / Pool Sharks / Radical / Riverboat Gambler / Road Kings / Roller Games / Shuffle Inn (Shuffle) / Sorcerer / Space Shuttle / Space Station / Star Lite (very few machines were Sys 9) / Strike Zone (Shuffle) / Swords of Fury / Taxi / Tic Tac Strike (Shuffle) / Top Dawg (Shuffle) / Transporter / Whirlwind
MPU327- This board replaces both the MPU board AND the Driver board for ALL Williams System 3, 4, 6 &7 pinball games.
Benefits over original Williams MPU and Driver board:
- Eliminates the extremely problematic interconnect connector that fastens the original boards together
- Eliminates the need to swap out game ROMs. Game ROMs are selectable via DIP switch
- Comprehensive on-board diagnostics using Leon's test code via DIP switch http://www.flipper-pinball-fan.be/
- Uses 6802 instead of 6800 microprocessor
- Uses a single commercially available oscillator component for timing
- Uses Williams WPC style controlled lamp circuit design (TIP107)
- Uses Logic Level FET drivers for all solenoids and lamp controls
- Uses sockets for common failure components (micro, PIAs and RAM).
- Uses a low voltage reset to keep microprocessor from locking up
This game does use custom software that is NOT compatible with your original game's board set.
Updates to this software will, I'm sure, be modified over time and updates will be made available though this web site.
Game Listing Pinballs:
Algar / Alien Poker / Blackout / Blackout / Contact / Disco Fever / Fire Power / Flash / Gorgar / Hot Tip / Laser Ball / Lucky Seven / Phoneix / Pokerino / Scorpion / Stellar Wars / Time Warp / Tri- Zone / World Cup
WDP3211A - Power Supply compatible with all Williams System 3,4,6,7,9,11A and some 11B games. It also compatible with all Data East Numeric pinball games. See game listing below to see which games this supply supports. This board is a direct plug in replacement for the original OEM power supply.
- High Efficiency +5V section reduces heat dissipation
- +5V supply now set from +5.10V to +5.15V to reduce resets
- Test points added for all voltages generated on the board
- All new (not 15+ year old) components and PCB
ABC Monday Night Football / Algar / Alien Poker / Back to the Future / Banzai Run / Barracora / Big Guns / Black Knight / Blackout / Comet / Cosmic Gunfight / Contact / Cyclone / Defender / Disco Fever / F-14 Tomcat / Fire / Firepower / Firepower II / Flash / Gorgar / Grand Lizard / High Speed / Hot Tip / Hyperball / Joust / Jungle Lord / Laser Ball / Laser Cue / Laser War / Lucky Seven / Millionaire / Phantom of the Opera / Pharoah / Phoenix / Pinbot / Playboy 35th / Pokerino / Road Kings / Robo Cop / Scorpion / Secret Service / Solar Fire / Sorcerer / Space Shuttle / Space Station / Starlight / Stellar Wars / Swords of Fury / The Simpsons / Time Fantasy / Time Machine / Time Warp / Torpedo Alley / Tri-zone / Varkon / Warlok / World Cup
DIS079 - These boards are replacement LED displays for all Williams System 6a, 7 and 9 pinball games. They are made from an advanced LED technology that was not available when the original boards were made by Williams. We spent quite a bit of time matching the original color and brightness and are quite happy with the results.
Our boards are plug-and-play compatible with the original board set. No special tools or mounting tricks are required and the swap can be done by even the most novice of "installers".
Benefits over original Williams displays (and other replacement boards):
- No High Voltage Required! These will operate with a defective +/- 100V power supply
- No Fragile Gas Display! This light weight LED display should last 10X longer than original displays
- Simple design ( 9 Integrated circuits, NO transistors)
- Through Hole Parts (ask your repair person what this means)
- All integrated components are current technology available from most distributors
- Boards come with complete set of schematics
Algar / Alien Poker / Baracora / Black Knight / Comet (make sure your boards match picture above) / Cosmic Gunfight / Firepower II / Jungle Lord / Laser Cue / Pharaoh / Solar Fire / Sorcerer / Star Light / Time Fantasy / Warlok
Game Listing Stern